NOTE: THIS TOUR IS CURRENTLY NOT OPERATING, You might be interested in the 3 Day/2 Night Fraser Island Tag-Along Camping Tour from Hervey Bay
If you have a thirst for adventure, love the water and the great outdoors or feel like taking a little time out from your crazy travelling schedule, then this is the place for you! Imagine white sandy beaches, beautiful rainforests and pristine freshwater lakes! All of which makes Fraser Island one of the best 4-wheel-driving destinations you can go on this side of the east coast.
- Have a swim in the beautiful water of Lake Birrabeen
- Be surprised by the colour of Lake Boomanjin, the largest perched lake in the world!
- Shared accommodation in a Beach House for the night and a great Aussie BBQ dinner.
- Float down Eli Creek
- Take Pictures at the Maheno Shipwreck
- Admire the coloured sands of the Pinnacles
- Take a walk along Wangoolba creek and learn about Fraser Island History at Central Station
- All main meals included while on the island
- Optional self-drive 4WD vehicles (manual) if 21 or older with an open diver license.
On this 2-day trip, we will ensure your short and sweet trip to this Iconic location is one to remember.
- Experienced Tour Guide
- 1 night shared dorm accommodation in a beach house
- All meals on tour (1B, 2L, 1D)
- All camping and cooking equipment
- Ferry/Barge Transfer Fees
- 4WD Vehicle Hire (Manual)
- National Park Fees