Throughout the journey you will touch on and appreciate nature’s magnificent spectacle.
You’ll experience seemingly endless golden beaches that encompass towering hardwood forests, barren heathland, pristine rainforests, huge creeping sandblow deserts, crystal clear freshwater lakes, gurgling blood red streams, prehistoric ferns and mosaic coloured sands.
Learn about centuries of intriguing history; from the most recent environmental conservation battles to sandmining and logging ...to the numerous shipwrecking disasters; the most famous being the ‘Stirling Castle’, in 1836 and the tale of ‘Eliza Fraser’. ...to human habitation 20,000 years ago by the Batjala Aborigines.
Hear the legends of ‘K’Gari - the beautiful spirit Princess K’gair, or perhaps the shattered Rainbow - Coloured Sands Dreamtime story. ...to the beginnings beyond the ice ages - millions of years ago where Fraser Island originated on the tablelands of Northern New South Wales.
Nature and her mysterious ways - let your guide unlock a few of the secrets.
- 1 x Morning Tea
- 2 x Lunch - 1 BBQ, 1 Picnic - Drinks Included with Lunch!
- $20 Meal Credit Towards Dinner Of Your Choice
- Kingfisher Bay Resort Hotel Accommodation
- Full Hot Buffet Breakfast
- 1 x Afternoon Tea
- National Park Fees
- Ferry/Barge Transfer Fees
- Experienced Tour Guide
- Free Lockup Vehicle Parking and Luggage Storage (Noosa Only)
- Courtesy Pick-up from Accommodation
- Cooloola National Park Tour