If you have a thirst for adventure, love the water and the great outdoors or feel like taking a little time out from your crazy travelling schedule, then this is the place for you! Imagine white sandy beaches, spin along the Seventy File Mile Highway, this stretch of sand is a fully operational highway and is even patrolled by police, beautiful rainforests and pristine freshwater lakes! All of which makes Fraser Island one of the best 4-wheel-driving destinations you can go on this side of the east coast.
- Have a swim in the beautiful water of Lake Birrabeen or Lake Wabby, and relaxing on the pure white sand
- Explore the lush rainforest, and spot fish, turtles and eels at Wanggoolba Creek
- Learn about Fraser Island History at Central Station
- Beachside campsite each night with a great Aussie BBQ dinner
- Float down Eli Creek
- Take Pictures at the Maheno Shipwreck
- The Pinnacles Coloured Sands – these coloured sand formations in reds and yellows have formed over hundreds of thousands of years and are also significant to the local indigenous people
- Explore the Indian Head and see 360° views as well as good wildlife spotting opportunities, such as manta rays, sharks and whales (whale season)
- The Champagne Pools – aka, Mother Nature’s Jacuzzi!
- Head inland and take some time to relax around Lake Mckenzie
- Visit Kingfisher Bay before departing by ferry
- All main meals included while on the island
- Optional self-drive 4WD vehicles (manual) if 21 or older with an open diver license with 2+ years driving experience
On this 3-day trip, we will ensure your short and sweet trip to this Iconic location is one to remember.
- Experienced Tour Guide
- 2 Nights beach side camping accommodation (incl sleeping bag)
- All meals on tour (2B, 3L, 2D)
- All camping and cooking equipment
- Ferry/Barge Transfer Fees
- National Park Fees
- 4WD Vehicle Hire (Manual)